Wednesday, August 21, 2013

GA2
I think this blog is about learning to be open-minded and try new things even if it isn't what you're used to. Fear of the past shouldn't prevent you from trying new things. Just because you thought you weren't able to maintain the flowers it changed your perspective and therefore; decided not to even mess with the flowers. Once you decided to cut the roses with the advice from your neighbor you realized that maybe it was possible for you to maintain all the beautiful flowers; and all because you tried. Throughout the process you even gained a new hobby, making jam. The combination of the smell of roses and jam reminds you of your home in Grand Junction, positive memories of how changing the way you think to try new things can lead to experiences you never thought possible.

Unlike most people math is an enjoyable subject for me. Algebra seems to be easier for me unlike geometry. Geometry isn't as easy as algebra for me, although I do find them both to be challenging, it's more difficult for me to understand it. Like your love for the smell of the roses and peaches, I love when I understand the material. Math has always been one of my stronger subjects and I hope I can keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment